AnalyticalModel represents the Analytical Model portion of a given Structural Element.
Assembly: RevitAPI (in RevitAPI.dll) Version: 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124)
AnalyticalModel is made up of the following information:
- Curves, representing the graphical representation of the Element with respect to analysis.
- Support Information.
- Adjustment Information, both Manual and Automatic.
- Parameter Information, including projection, hard points, approximation, and rigid links.
- Analytical Offset.
- AnalyticalModelSurface - represents analytical model for Structural Floor, Structural Foundation Slab and Structural Wall.
- AnalyticalModelStick - represents analytical model for Structural Framing Beam, Structural Framing Brace and Structural Column.
- AnalyticalModelColumn - represents analytical model for Structural Column.